revenue share commission plan
Your Commission is based on the total amount of member's win/loss.
|Member Net Loss (Net Revenue SGD)
||Monthly Active Players
|1 & Above
|1 - 30,000
|30,001 - 100,000
Affiliate Commission Calculation
Net Revenue = Gross Revenue - Bonuses - Transaction - Royalty Fees
Commission = Net Revenue x Commission Rate
- 1. The number of Total Active Players (actively playing on our platform), affiliates will be entitled to start earning a commission.
- 2. Monthly commission rate (%) is determined based on the number of Total Member Net Win/loss and Total Active Players; whichever requirement is to be fulfilled first. Affiliates will remain at the lower tier of the commission rate for the following month until successfully fulfilling both requirements needed to move on to the following tier.
- 3. Negative revenue for any given month will be carried forward to the following month.
- 4. All affiliates are subjected to promotion bonus/rebate costs incurred during member acquisition. The cost will be deducted from the revenue by the end of the month.
- 5. These costs may include the following: Promotion Bonuses, Transaction Fees & Royalty Fees
- 6. Bonuses refer to rebates and bonuses claimed by affiliate members, including welcome bonuses, reload bonuses, rebates, and other bonuses claimed by members.
- 7. Transaction fees are fees that come from deposit transactions and withdrawal of members which amount to 1% of the total member transactions.
- 8. The royalty fee is a platform fee that is 12% of the company's gross income.
We value that our affiliate partners are our biggest asset and on our friendly and professional team, who are ready to assist our customers at every step along your journey with us.
Quick Payment and hassle-free
Get up to 40% commission
rate on net revenue
Biggest Promotion offers with
the newest products
Lifetime earnings on the
24/7 Customer Service Support and
Assigned VIP Manager